Polestar Farm is a combined training facility operated by International Event rider Meika Decher and her husband, Mark Salser. The emphasis is to produce competitive and happy horses and riders.
We cater to serious riders in all three disciplines, dressage, show jumping and eventing. Our facility allows both horse and rider to advance their learning from the beginner novice level all the way to upper level eventing.
Boarders not only enjoy the structured lessons, but also trail riding on the farm.
The 400 acre farm is located on the Pilchuck river between Lake Stevens and Granite Falls.
- Covered 86’ x 200’ hogsfuel arena
- 120’ x 280’ outdoor sand arena
- Full show jump course
- Cross country schooling course
- Paddock sizes from layup to 5 acre fields
- Miles of maintained trails through the woods, including hills for conditioning
- Individual boarder’s closets with ample room for private gear
- 24 hour surveillance and staff