We cater to serious riders in all three disciplines, dressage, show jumping and eventing. Our facility allows both horse and rider to advance their learning from the beginner novice level all the way to upper level eventing.
Boarders not only enjoy the structured lessons, but also trail riding on the farm.
The 400 acre farm is located on the Pilchuck river between Lake Stevens and Granite Falls.
- Covered 86’ x 200’ hogsfuel arena
- 120’ x 280’ outdoor rubber/sand arena
- Full show jump course
- Cross country schooling course, starter through training level
- Paddock sizes from layup to 5 acre fields
- Miles of maintained trails through the woods, including hills for conditioning
- Individual boarder’s closets with ample room for private gear
- 24 hour surveillance and staff